Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In Our Own Words

My teacher is so nice because we are doing some books. The name of the books are special noted books. We are sell them for $3, and the fancy ones we are sell them for $4. We are selling them at the river market. The 5th grade are making picture frame, 3rd is making purses.  We are so proud to be in this summer camp because we learn so much stuff here.  Children’s International is helping use with are books. That is my story.                                                 The End…
Keyera, 4th grade MYOB Summer camper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the first day I was nervous because I thought the teachers were going to be mean.  When I got to class I saw my friend Kayla I was not so nervous any more. I thought the teachers were mean but they are nice. We are making a product called specially noted books and we are going to sell them at the river market.
Then I met my afternoon teacher she is nice. One day Mr. Cooper  wasn’t here Ms.bre had told us to do Input output then we watch a movie called Madagascar that was fun. I was nervous because I thought I was by myself.
Audrey, 4th grade MYOB Summer camper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check it out! Summer Campers in action.




 

Stay tuned for more MYOB Summer Camp news and photos. Have a happy Tuesday!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so so so proud of all of the wonderful students at Mind Your Own Business Summer Camp. It is such a joy to be working with such excellent 4th and 5th graders. Keep up the great work students. You are all going to accomplish so much in your lives. Always do your best!
    Ms. Jacqueline Currie Shrider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the photos you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures and read more about summer camp. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You guys are doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Business Men and Women of CI,

    I can't wait to see you all on Friday to get a sneak-peak preview of your FINE products.

    And then . . . . let's DANCE!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THINK I MIGHT WANT A BOOK!!! :D

    ReplyDelete